Web Enabled Water Management System
IntelliMetrics is a complete water management information system from field data acquisition to intuitive digital, informational, and analytical dashboards. Using field sensors, signal conditioning (analog-to-digital converters), data acquisitions systems (DAQ) and operator entered data, IntelliMetrics provides intelligent real time monitoring of key metrics to securely access all of your essential water management information from any web browser and drive effective decisions.
IntelliMetrics, through its secure cloud based database management system, also provides unparalleled electronic recordkeeping (ERK) and electronic records management (ERM) of all your mission critical water systems, analyses, reports, audits, routine testing, vendor logs, and maintenance schedules.
In today's IT dominated market, a fast and efficient system network is essential for an organization of any size to remain viable. With many organizations facing limited resources and shortages of talented IT personnel, remote monitoring presents a viable solution that minimizes their efforts and expenditures and provides insight into their operations, as never seen before and granting data and statistical based decisions. Small to mid-sized IT-starved companies are particularly vulnerable, but with remote monitoring, these organizations are now able to efficiently respond to multiple sites and issues. Remote monitoring enables companies to remain competitive and viable in today's global economy.
Similar to a car dashboard, intuitive informational dashboards, such as IntelliMetrics, helps water systems keep track of their key metrics and drive effective decisions. However, unlike a car dashboard which monitors only real time operations, IntelliMetrics includes electronic recordkeeping and document management required by statute laws and to provide instant records on demand, from any timeframe. This includes information from disparate systems, data loggers, lab analyses, vendor reports, and maintenance logs. IntelliMetrics is sheer data-driven computational intelligence for an industry first in operational water management. This revolutionary web-based water management platform can be customized for any water system.
The Components of a Complete Water Information System
- Analyzes and visually presents key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Interfaces to remote field sensors, signal conditioning(analog-to-digital converters), & data acquisitions systems (DAQ)
- Accepts operator entered data, field reports and connectivity to industry protocols and buses.
- Continuous on-line verification that water in your facility is safe and being used efficiently.
- Instant access to data, reports, trends and statistics.
- Ability to make more intelligent decisions based on facility data.
- Offering Agility: Used for data exploration through visualization.
- An intuitive drill-down interface - maximizing management information by presenting the data in digestible chunks.
- Receive alerts/alarms when systems are outside of specification or KPIs.
- Analyze metrics for individual systems or in the aggregate across multiple systems or facilities.
- Securely access and analyze all sensor data with any internet connected device.
- Gain total visibility of all water management systems instantly!
- Aggregate multiple datasets and build pivot tables and chart visualizations of your data.
- Intensive utilization of digital dashboard for critical data visualization for instantaneous results and decisions!
- No software required! Access from any browser, anywhere!
Digital, Informational & Analytical Dashboards:
- A dashboard is a visual presentation of performance measures.
- Critical data visualization tools used by managers and executives to “drive” their business.
- Easy to read with instantaneous results and decisions!
- They quickly analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) in an easy-to-interpret and concise manner.
- Dashboards communicate complex information quickly.
- Aggregate data from disparate systems into a single view.
- Ability to identify and correct negative trends.
- Ability to make more informed decisions and align strategies and organizational goals.
- State-of-the-art data visualization for defensibility of your water management program.
- Gain total visibility of all systems instantly.
- They are visually rich presentations using gauges, maps, charts, and other graphical elements.
- Unifying and integrating displays from multiple components.
- Ability to make more informed decisions based on collected water management intelligence.
- Digital dashboards are the elegant process of data, research, and metrics!
Critical Data Visualization Yields Instant Results & Decisions!
Take for instance, the indispensable automobile/vehicle dashboard. Displaying crucial information about your speed, RPM and fuel level, a vehicle dashboard helps you monitor and keep track of things that matter while you are driving. The intuitive placement and design of these instruments and dashboards make for an almost immediate decision making process to confirm or correct next steps!
Similar to a car dashboard, an information dashboard, such as IntelliMetrics, helps water systems keep track of their key metrics and drive effective decisions. However, unlike a car dashboard which monitors only real time operations, the deliverable of an information dashboard is much broader.
In addition to monitoring real time water operations and alerting users about any deviations (operational dashboard), an information dashboard can also provide data that helps users & engineers to understand trends and find the reason behind a cause (analytical dashboard). They can also provide top-level management teams the data they need to understand the health of the facility and help identify potential opportunities for growth and expansion (strategic dashboard).
The data-driven digital dashboard is an interface between the past, present and future of the facility. It integrates historical data of a water management system and facility. IntelliMetrics also provides continuous monitoring and feedback of present performance metrics. And behind its interface lies the key to the future systems for predictive analysis and decision support. The data-driven digital dashboard allows visualization of complex data and their relationships in a format that can be easily understood by decision makers.
Remote Monitoring & Data Acquisition (DAQ)
Remote monitoring enables companies to remain competitive and viable in today's global economy. Remote monitoring increases overall efficiency by saving time and cutting expenses so that the facility can shift valuable resources elsewhere instead of manually tracking those assets that could be under field sensors with data acquisition abilities.
With remote monitoring and data acquisition, facility assets become visible in a single central console or any secure browser. Additionally, your work teams can share potential problems to address issues, resulting in better efficiencies and improved accuracy. Heralded as the most important benefit of remote monitoring, is that it can be done 24/7 and send an alert/alarm/text any time of the day so that upsets or out of control limits, can be addressed immediately!
What Is Data Acquisition? Data acquisition (DAQ) is the process of measuring or sampling signals that measure real world physical conditions, such as voltage, current, temperature, pressure, or digital input/output. Data acquisition systems, abbreviated by the acronyms DAS or DAQ, typically convert analog signals into digital values for processing. The components of data acquisition systems include:
- Sensors, to convert physical parameters to electrical signals.
- Signal conditioning circuitry, to convert sensor signals into a form that can be converted to digital values.
- Analog-to-digital converters, to convert conditioned sensor signals to digital values.
Electronic Records Management
Paramount to all your activities, it is your documentation, recordkeeping and due diligence that will be your evidence-based defense that will ward off any brought forth accusations of negligence in court. IntelliMetrics provides unparalleled electronic recordkeeping (ERK) and electronic records management (ERM) of all your mission critical water systems, analyses, reports, audits, routine testing, vendor logs, and maintenance schedules.
Some of the key benefits of moving to an electronic document environment are:
- Using ERM Makes It Easy To Comply With Local and Federal Laws
- Satisfies the Data Retention Strategy As Part Of A Large Compliance Effort
- Facilitated Collaboration
- Built-in Regulatory Compliance
- Better Knowledge Management and Search
- Increased Document Security and Control
- Better Version Control
- Lower Document Management and Archiving Costs